- 2 heirloom tomatoes
- Handful of parsley leaves
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Salt & Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine minced garlic, extra virgin olive oil, dijon and apple cider vinegar to make dressing.
Add chopped tomatoes, roughly chopped parsley and fresh mozzarella (cubed) to the dressing.
Mix to combine and then allow to sit for 30 minutes, unless you can't wait :)