Om Community Migraine Survey Results!
We cannot thank you all enough for taking the time to complete our survey.
We had over 100 Om members from around the world share what treatments they've tried for battling migraines - and what works for them.
The results indicated that staying hydrated works BEST (helping 57% of Om members), compared to the other non-pharmacological treatments. Water is the best option for staying hydrated, since you want to try and avoid the high sugar content found in many other drinks. Caffeine free tea is also a wonderful option.
Other significant results:
- Not skipping meals helps HALF of the survey respondents prevent migraines.
- For those that have tried Relaxation Training, over half found it helpful.
- For those that have tried waking up and going to sleep at the same time everyday, over half found it helpful.
- For those that have tried marijuana, over half found it helpful.
- And lastly, 45% of respondents found that a bath is helpful.
The full results are below. Thanks again!