7 Power Questions to Start Your Day
You can change your focus by asking yourself the right questions. It's super easy, and allows you to summon powerful emotions to give your day a beautiful beginning.
Find a quiet, comfortable spot in the morning - and ask yourself these questions to start your day off STRONG:
- What am I happy about in my life now?
- What am I excited about in my life now?
- What am I proud about in my life now?
- What am I grateful about in my life now?
- What am I enjoying in my life right now?
- What am I committed to in my life right now?
- Who do I love? Who loves me?
Try and FEEL your feelings as you think about your answers. This simple gratitude practice will have you energized, focused on positivity, and ready for the day. And like anything, the more you practice this routine, the better you will get at using these questions to give your day a boost! (questions courtesy of Tony Robbins)