The Om Escape took place in beautiful Asheville, NC
It was a sweet, self loving adventure containing yoga for all levels of experience,
massage, reiki, a personal chef catering every meal for us using local and organic ingredients, and so much more.
Check out the blog post, "A Glimpse into our Om Escape".
All meals included (whole, local, organic foods with vegan and low carb options)
- An Asheville Wellness Tour
- Yoga every day (for all levels of experience including first time) - focus on restorative poses and yoga for migraine prevention & relief
- Cooking class - focus on whole food and ketogenic snacks (neurologist recommended diet for migraine prevention)
- Reiki (a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation)
- Journal topics
- Group and 1:1 sessions on natural tips for migraine prevention
- Crystal and Tibetan bowls
- Swag bags filled with migraine specific goodies
- Transportation to and from Asheville Regional Airport
- Comfortable environment in remodeled home with outdoor fire pit & seating, steps away from the French Broad River
Accommodation & Rates
If you're interested in participating in the NEXT Om Escape & have any questions, please click the Inquire button.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Om Escape includes local and organic ingredients that fit a ketogenic and vegan diet, including grain-free dessert!
- Local coffee
- Local herbal and earl grey tea
- Almond and coconut milk “creamer”
Thursday March 8
- Braised chicken thighs with capers and parsley
- Parsnip puree
- Spinach salad with creamy parsley-lemon dressing
- Dessert - Blueberry cobbler
Friday March 9
- Fritatta w/Ham, leeks and broccoli
- Roasted Asparagus
- GF Banana protein bread
- Fruit salad
- Coconut-lime NC shrimp
- Radish-cabbage slaw
- Lamb's quarters salad
- Coconut rice and black beans
- Quinoa tortillas and lettuce wraps
- Ginger beef sirloin stir fry
- Broccoli, carrots, peas and cashews
- Wild rice
- Dessert – Coconut macaroons with raspberry bits
Saturday March 10
- Individual baked ham and egg “Cups” with cherry tomatoes and spinach pesto
- Sliced bananas with ground almonds and pecans
- Gluten free silver dollar blueberry pancakes with fruit jam
- Lentil Lettuce Wraps and Mushroom lettuce wrap
- Pureed lentils wrapped in lettuce with tomatoes and cucumbers
- Avocado and black eyed pea salad with cilantro and citrus vinaigrette
- Roasted Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Stuffed portabella mushrooms with bok choy, peppers, onions and pine nuts
- Dessert – carrot cake
Sunday March 11
- Huevos Rancheros
- Sweet potato rounds with lime
- Scrambled eggs
- Black beans
- Salsa and guacamole
- Sauteed kale
Fully refundable up to 45 days prior to the Escape.
Om Escape FAQ's
What is included in the Asheville Wellness Tour?
This is a walking tour of the city, which will include visits to local wellness businesses such as: tea tasting, acupuncture, the Herbiary,where staff offer a demonstration and presentation about how to discern the purity and uses of essential oils (and we get a sample to take home), the Bee Charmer, where we will review the benefits of honey, and taste it too!
- Will there be free time to explore Asheville, NC?
Yes. We have "free time" in the agenda.
- Will there be transportation provided to and from the airport?
Yes. Transportation is provided from Asheville Regional Airport on Thursday (pickup) and back to the airport on Sunday (departure).
- Can you explain the pricing for the $750 room rate?
The $750 rate is to reserve the trundle bed in a room shared with a queen. To reserve the queen is $930.
If you and a friend (or family member) would like to split this room, it is $840 per person.
The room rates are all-inclusive (all activities, meals, yoga, cooking class, etc. are included in the room price). Accommodations & Rates can be found HERE.
- Can I bring someone to the Om Escape even if he/she doesn't battle migraines?
Yes! We strongly encourage you to bring a friend, spouse, partner, family member, or whomever would help make this trip fun and relaxing for you. Your "ally" will have the wonderful opportunity to learn more about migraine and how best to support you.